Ferry, Tour Boat & Charter Vessel Guest Injury & Accident
Ferry, tour boat & charter vessel guest injury and even death claims do unfortunately occur due to accidents caused more often than not by negligence on the part of the ship’s operator or crew. Having previously represented ferry, tour boat and charter vessel operators for 19 years, the board certified maritime attorneys at the law firm of Brais Brais Rusak & Cerda-Collazo are in a unique position to protect guests and passengers who have suffered personal injury or death due to an accident while aboard a ferry, tour boat or charter vessel. The lawyers at the law firm of Brais Brais Rusak & Cerda-Collazo with offices in Miami, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas are here to help ferry, tour boat and charter vessel guests and passengers injured as a result of an accident aboard any one of these vessels.
Our firm is experienced in handling cases involving a wide range of claims occurring on private ferries, tour boats and charter vessels, including:
- Physical or sexual assault (“rape”) by a crew member or intoxicated passenger.
- Slip and fall accidents on wet decks or foreign substances.
- Trip and fall injuries over uneven decks, raised thresholds or foreign objects.
- Accidents caused by intoxicated passengers, guests or crew member.
- The consumption of contaminated food resulting in severe illness.
- Amputation due to swinging doors and hatches due to heavy seas.
- Broken bones and fractures due to heavy seas.
- Head traumas and other Injuries due to collisions, groundings and improper docking.
- Deaths and lesser injuries due to improper boat operation / handling, i.e., collisions.
- Man overboard and disappearances.
A ferry, tour boat & charter vessel passenger or guest who has suffered serious injury may be eligible to recover compensation for past and future medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost past and future wages, as well as pain and suffering. Hiring an experience maritime attorney knowledgeable of this specialized area of law can mean the difference in the outcome of your case.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais Brais Rusak & Cerda-Collazo have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- BBR Retained to Help Injured Ft. Lauderdale Yacht Crew Member The Florida Board Certified maritime lawyers of BBR have been retained to represent a crew member who became injured while working aboard a yacht ....
- Biscayne Bay Boat Accident Victim Retains Brais, Brais & Rusak Our law firm has been retained by a deckhand who was injured while working aboard a recreational boat on Biscayne Bay. Court papers allege our client ....
- Brais & Rusak Represent Sarasota Florida Man Injured in a Boat Accident Florida boat accident attorneys Keith Brais and Richard Rusak filed suit on behalf of a Sarasota man who was injured in a boating accident occurring ....