Cruise Ship Passenger Injury & Accident
Cruise ship passenger injury and accident claims against sophisticated cruise lines require the expertise of the board certified maritime lawyers at the law firm of Brais, Brais & Rusak. Having previously represented the Cruise ship companies for 19 years, the attorneys at the law firm of Brais, Brais & Rusak are in a unique position to protect cruise ship passengers who have suffered personal injury, sexual assault (“rape”) or death while on board a cruise ship or shoreside while visiting a port of call. The attorneys at the law firm of Brais, Brais & Rusak with offices in Miami, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas are here to help cruise ship passenger injury and accident victims.
Cruise ship companies oftentimes include clauses into their passenger cruise tickets to trip-up the unwary “non-maritime” practitioner a/k/a “land based attorney”. The firm’s board certified maritime attorneys have more than 28 years collective trial experience handling cruise ship passenger personal injury, sexual assault (“rape”) & accidental death claims.
If you were injured while traveling as a cruise ship passenger on board a cruse ship, a tender boat at a visited port of call or even off the cruise ship during a shoreside excursion, making the decision to hire a law firm that specializes in the maritime field, like Brais, Brais & Rusak, is your first step to protecting your claim.
The law firm of Brais, Brais & Rusak is experienced in handling cases involving a wide range of cruise ship passenger injury & accident claims occurring on and off cruise ships, including:
- Physical or sexual assaults (“rape”) by a crew member or other passenger allowed to consume excessive amounts of alcohol.
- Slip and fall accidents on wet decks or foreign liquids.
- Trip and fall accidents due to uneven decks, raised thresholds or foreign objects.
- Accidents caused by intoxicated passengers or crew.
- Accidents occurring on a tender boat ferrying cruise passengers between a cruise ship and port of call.
- Accidents during cruise line approved shore-side excursions.
- The consumption of contaminated food resulting in severe illness.
- Cruise passenger disappearance.
A cruise ship passenger who has suffered serious injury may be eligible to recover compensation for past and future medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost past and future wages, as well as pain and suffering. The attorneys at the law firm of Brais, Brais & Rusak have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Ticket Contract
- Cruise Ship Passenger Sexual Assault (“Rape”)
- What To Do If Sexually Assaulted
- Cruise Ship Passenger Shore Excursion Injury & Accident
- Cruise Ship Passenger Disappearances & Falling Overboard
- Ferry, Tour Boat & Charter Vessel Guest Injury & Accident
- Ship’s Medical Negligence: Respondeat Superior or Strict Liability; Presented by Keith S. Brais, Esq., at the International Council of Cruise Lines 2006 Legal & Insurance Seminar, in Washington, D.C.
- New Cruise Line Sexual Assault and Rape Reporting Law Champions Openness A new federal law passed earlier this month that requires the Department of Transportation to report crimes allegedly committed onboard a cruise ship. ....
- New Law Forces Cruise Lines to Conduct Lifesaving Drills Sooner Cruise lines operating international passenger voyages are now required to conduct muster / lifeboat drills before or shortly after the voyage begins. ....
- Americans Traveling on Foreign Cruises Reap Benefit from Athens Convention Overhaul Most American are unaware that international law caps damages for passengers who are hurt or die on cruises that leave from, call on and return to ....