“AV” Rated with Martindale-Hubbell
The Highest Rating Available for Legal Ability & Integrity
Keith Brais is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (the international listing of attorneys). The rating indicates that the attorney “has reached the height of professional excellance” and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. As a consequence, the firm is rated AV with Martindale-Hubbell.
Martindale-Hubbell has been in the business of helping consumers to select skilled and professional attorneys for over 140 years. Martindale-Hubbell evaluates lawyers in the United States and Canada. Importantly, the rating opinions solicited by Martindale-Hubbell are collected randomly from the Bar and the Judiciary. Each person completing a review form must attest to knowing the applicant and his or her opinion regarding the applicant’s ethics and skills is kept completely confidential.
For more information regarding what it means that Keith Brais is AV rated and why this peer review rating should influence your decision to hire Brais & Brais please click Martindale-Hubbell.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais & Brais have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Laywers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyer 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Rising Star 2010
- Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar - Member
- Fifty-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Marine Engineering
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association – Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiratly Law Institute – Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club – Member & Lecturer
- Results & Reported State & Federal Decisions