Bachelor of Science Degree – Marine Engineering
In 1981 Keith Brais graduated from Massachusetts Maritime Academy (“MMA”) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Engineering. With years of real life merchant seamen experience, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marine Engineering, three U.S. Coast Guard Engineering licenses and 20 years specializing in the field of maritime law, board certified admiralty & maritime attorney Keith Brais brings to the judge or jury deciding your case an unprecedented appreciation of the dangers associated with maritime travel and marine employment.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais & Brais have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- “AV” Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyer 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Rising Star 2010
- Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar - Member
- Fifty-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association – Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiratly Law Institute – Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club – Member & Lecturer
- Results & Reported State & Federal Decisions