Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
Keith Brais and Richard Rusak are Board Certified with the Florida Bar in the field of Admiralty and Maritime Law. Board Certification is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of competancy and professionalizm in practice. In 1996, Keith Brais qualified for and passed the first ever Florida Bar certification examination in the field of Admiralty and Maritime Law. In each of the five-year intervals following, Keith Brais again re-qualified and renewed his board certification which currently remains valid through April 31st, 2012. As such, he has been board certified in this highly specialized area of law for 15 years. Only practitioners with sufficient years practice and experience in the maritime field are allowed to sit for this certification. In 2010, Richard Rusak joined Keith Brais in becoming board certified. This accomplishment sets Brais & Brais apart as one of very few law firms with multiple Admiralty and Maritime Board Certified lawyers.
For more information regarding what it means that Keith Brais and Richard Rusak are Board Certified by the Florida Bar in the field of Admiralty and Maritime Law and why this certification should influence your decision to hire Brais & Brais please click The Florida Bar Certification Pamphlet.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais & Brais have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- “AV” Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyer 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Rising Star 2010
- Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar - Member
- Fifty-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Marine Engineering
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association – Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiratly Law Institute – Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club – Member & Lecturer
- Results & Reported State & Federal Decisions