Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Keith Brais is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements. This honor has been achieved by Mr. Brais several times. The organization was founded in 1993 and there are approximately 3,000 members throughout the country. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais Brais & Rusak have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. The firm’s main office is in Miami, Florida from where it handles cases throughout the state of Florida. The firm also maintains satellite offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas, where the firm’s attorneys are also licensed to practice law.
We represent victims of accidents and negligence on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. To reach our AV-rated law firm and Board Certified attorneys you may call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype “BraisLaw” worldwide or click Contact Us to complete a form and receive a free evaluation of your case.
- “AV Preeminent” Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
- Super Lawyer 2008 - 2016
- Florida Legal Elite
- Rising Star 2010
- Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar - Member
- Seventy-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Marine Engineering
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association – Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute – Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club – Member & Lecturer
- Reported Decisions