Super Lawyer 2008, 2009 & 2010
Achieved by <5% of all attorneys
Keith Brais has been selected by his peers as a “Super Lawyer” three years in a row. The objective of Super Lawyers “is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.” In selecting attorneys for Super Lawyer a rigorous, multiphase process is utilized. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. To read more about the process by which attorneys are selected, please click Super Lawyers .
For more information regarding Keith Brais’ Super Lawyer credentials and why this should influence your decision to hire Brais Brais & Rusak please click SuperLawyers.com.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais Brais & Rusak have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- “AV” Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rising Star 2010
- Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar - Member
- Eighty-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Marine Engineering
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association – Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiratly Law Institute – Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club – Member & Lecturer
- Results & Reported State & Federal Decisions