Accident on a Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
Accident on a Carnival Cruise Line Ship? Our Carnival Cruise Line accident attorneys handle a wide variety of personal injury claims including, but not limited to:
- Herniated spinal disks
- Fractured bones
- Ligament and tendon damage
- Loss of eyesight
- Severed limbs
- Closed head injuries
- Miscarriages due to trauma
Founded in 1972, Carnival is the largest cruise line in the world. In additional to the Carnival brand, Carnival owns Costa, Cunard, Princess, Holland America Line and Seabourn. The following ships are currently operated under the Carnival banner:
Where do I Have to File a Claim Against Carnival Cruise Line?
Though Carnival’s ships have home ports throughout the United States, inserted in each Carnival cruise ticket contract is a venue selection provision requiring a personal injury lawsuit to be filed in Federal court located in Miami, Florida. For example, if a passenger is from Texas and is injured on a Mexican Rivera cruise which left from and returned to San Diego, that passenger must bring a lawsuit in Miami even though the cruise ship never traveled to Florida. With offices located in Miami, our Carnival cruise line accident lawyers are positioned to help our clients with a lawsuit against Carnival.Why Should I Retain an Attorney to Represent Me Against Carnival Cruise Lines?
We recommend to anyone who was injured on a Carnival cruise to first contact a qualified attorney before trying to negotiate a claim alone. It is important to understand that a lawsuit must be filed against Carnival within one year of the accident. The injured passenger is also required to provide the cruise line with written notice of potential claim within six months of the accident. Carnival has a sophisticated claims department and if all ticket requirements are not followed, your claim will likely be dismissed and you will collect nothing in your lawsuit.
As soon as a person becomes our client, the firm’s Carnival Cruise Line accident attorneys provide the requisite written notice and demand the cruise line to preserve key evidence in the case. We next start investigating the case to assist with the prosecution of the claim. We work closely with our clients to understand how the accident happened and the impact of the injuries to our client. This enables us to better relate our client’s story to the judge and jury.Contact Brais Brais Rusak to Obtain Help
Contact our Carnival Cruise Line accident attorneys by calling 1-800-499-0551 from anywhere in the U.S., 305-416-2901 from within the State of Florida, or clicking Contact Us to complete a no obligation form for a free evaluation of your case. We are more than happy to discuss your case and answer all your questions.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?