Accident on a Disney Cruise Line Ship?
Accident On A Disney Cruise Line Ship? Our Disney Cruise Line accident attorneys have represented many injured cruise passengers throughout the years. Founded in 1996, Disney Cruise Line is a relatively new cruise company. Headquartered in Celebration, Florida, Disney Cruise Line operates the following ships:
|Disney Magic||Disney Wonder|
|Disney Dream||Disney Fantasy|
Disney Cruise Line has a claims department and retains well qualified maritime law firms to protect its interests. The Disney Cruise Line accident attorneys of Brais Brais Rusak are well equipped and have the experience necessary to protect injured passengers against this corporation and its lawyers.Are There any Time Limits for Bringing a Claim?
Like every major cruise line, Disney Cruise Line requires its injured passengers to make a written notice of a claim within six months of the accident and file a lawsuit within one year of the accident. This is not much time given most states, including Florida, generally provide a four-year statute of limitations. This shortened period to file a claim is found within the often overlooked print of the boarding pass.Where Must my Injury Claim be Filed?
Disney Cruise Line requires its injured passengers to file a lawsuit in Brevard County Florida. Unlike other cruise lines, Disney allows its passengers to select either the state or federal court to hear the case.What Type of Personal Injury Claims Does Your Firm Handle?
Claims we handle include:
- Herniated spinal disks
- Fractured arms, legs, pelvis, skull
- Tendon and Ligament tears or separations
- Loss of eyesight
- Severed limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Miscarriages due to trauma
This is by no means an exhaustive list of the type of injuries we handle, but does represent the types of injuries we cover.Obtain Your Case Evaluation Today
If you have any questions about a potential claim, call our Disney Cruise Line accident attorneys today at 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to fill out a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?