Accident on a Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
Accident on a Norwegian Cruise Line Ship? Our Norwegian Cruise Line accident attorneys have represented several passengers injured while on vacation. These accidents typically arise from:
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Malfunctioning Doors or Equipment
- Gangway Injuries
- Tender Mishaps
Founded in 1966, Norwegian Cruise Line is one of the largest cruise operators in the world with its headquarters located in Miami, Florida. Though Norwegian Cruise Line is a large company, accidents do occur on their ships. The following ships make of the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet:
|Sun Class||Dawn Class|
|Norwegian Sun||Norwegian Dawn|
|Norwegian Sky||Norwegian Star|
|Spirit Class||Epic Class|
|Norwegian Spirt||Norwegian Epic|
|Dawn Class||Jewel Class|
|Norwegian Dawn||Norwegian Jewel|
|Norwegian Star||Norwegian Jade|
Norwegian Cruise Line has a full legal department whose main goal is to minimize the amount of money the company pays for personal injury claims even if its negligence is the sole reason why the accident happened. The Norwegian Cruise Line accident attorneys of Brais Brais Rusak are very familiar with how the cruise line defends personal injury lawsuits. With this knowledge, we are in the unique position to properly protect your rights and seek all due compensation for your injury.Are There any Time Limits for Bringing My Claim?
Yes. Like nearly all other cruise lines, Norwegian Cruise Line requires its injured passengers to file a lawsuit within one year of the accident. In addition to the one year suit-time requirement, the passenger ticket contract requires that the cruise line be provided written notice of a potential claim within six months of the accident. Should an injured passenger not comply with these ticket provisions, his or her claim may be barred.Where Must I File My Personal Injury Lawsuit Against Norwegian Cruise Line?
Since Norwegian Cruise Line is based in Miami, it requires all personal injury lawsuits be filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida no matter where the passenger is located or where the port of the cruise commenced and concluded. With offices located minutes from the Southern District of Florida courthouse, our lawyers are positioned to help you with a lawsuit against Norwegian Cruise Line.Let Us Fight for You
Contact our Norwegian Cruise Line accident attorneys by calling 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or by clicking Contact Us to complete a case evaluation form. Our lawyers are standing by to provide you with a free consultation of your case and will be happy to answer any questions.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?