Accident on a Princess Cruise Ship?
Accident on a Princess Cruise Ship? Our Princess Cruises accident attorneys have the knowledge and dedication to fight for your rights and achieve the compensation you deserve. Princess Cruises started in 1965 for the purpose of conducting Mexican Riviera cruises from Los Angeles. Through the years, Princess Cruises’ fleet grew and was eventually purchased by Carnival Cruise Line. Princess Cruises owns and operates the following ships:
|Grand Class||Royal Class|
|Grand Princess||Royal Princess|
|Golden Princess||Regal Princess|
|Star Princess||Majestic Princess|
|Sapphire Princess||Coral Class|
|Caribbean Princess||Coral Princess|
|Crown Princess||Island Princess|
|Ruby Princess||Sun Class|
|R Class||Sea Princess|
Princess Cruises retains experienced maritime lawyers to represent it against passengers who bring personal injury claims against the cruise line. Given Brais Brais Rusak’s experience as an established maritime personal injury firm, our Princess Cruise injury attorneys are well suited to fight against the cruise line’s lawyers in order to achieve the compensation our clients deserve.Are There Deadlines for Bringing a Claim?
Princess Cruises’ ticket contract requires all injured passengers notify the cruise line in writing of a claim within six months and file a lawsuit within one year of the accident. Once you become a Brais Brais Rusak client, we make sure all the deadlines stated in the ticket are met.What Court Must my Injury Claim be Filed?
All personal injury lawsuits against Princess Cruises must be filed in Federal Court located in Los Angeles, California. This is true no matter where the injured passenger is from or which port the cruise departed and returned.Get a Free Evaluation of Your Case
Contact our Princess Cruises accident attorneys today at 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to complete a free no obligation form for an evaluation of your case.
We will be happy to discuss your case and provide you with our initial evaluation free of charge.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?