Accident on a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
Accident on a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship? The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line accident attorneys of Brais Brais Rusak are routinely called upon to represent passengers who suffered injuries due to the cruise line’s negligence. Founded in 1968 in a small office in Miami, Florida, Royal Caribbean has become one of the largest cruise lines in the world today and is considered a leader in the cruise industry. In addition to the traditional cruise experience, Royal Caribbean’s ships boast various onboard activities including FlowRider surfing, zip lines, rock climbing, ice skating and a sky diving simulator. Although these ships are resembling theme parks more and more, maritime law governs all accident which happen at sea.
Our Royal Caribbean cruise accident attorneys handle accidents occurring on the following ships:
|Quantum Class||Oasis Class|
|Ovation of the Seas||Harmony of the Seas|
|Anthem of the Seas||Allure of the Seas|
|Quantum of the Seas||Oasis of the Seas|
|Freedom Class||Radiance Class|
|Independence of the Seas||Jewel of the Seas|
|Liberty of the Seas||Serenade of the Seas|
|Freedom of the Seas||Brilliance of the Seas|
|Radiance of the Seas|
|Voyager Class||Vison Class|
|Mariner of the Seas||Vision of the Seas|
|Navigator of the Seas||Enchantment of the Seas|
|Adventure of the Seas||Rhapsody of the Seas|
|Explorer of the Seas||Grandeur of the Seas|
|Voyager of the Seas||Legend of the Seas|
|Sovereign Class||Empress Class|
|Majesty of the Seas||Empress of the Seas|
Suing Royal Caribbean for a personal injury accident could be somewhat involved. The relationship between the injured passenger and the cruise line is governed by the cruise ticket. Our lawyers are well acquainted with Royal Caribbean’s ticket language and the requirements an injured passenger must satisfy when suing Royal Caribbean.
The three most important requirements that injured passengers must be aware of are that Royal Caribbean must receive a written notice of a claim within six months of the date of the injury, a lawsuit must be filed within one year of the accident and the lawsuit must be filed in the Miami Division of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. As soon as a person becomes a Brais Brais Rusak client, our Royal Caribbean cruise line accident attorneys ensure all key ticket requirements are satisfied.Let Us Help
If you have any questions about a potential personal injury claim, call our Royal Caribbean Cruise Line accident attorneys today at 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to complete a no obligation form for a free evaluation of your case.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?