Accident on a Silversea Cruise Ship?
Accident on a Silversea Cruise Ship? Our Silversea Cruises accident attorneys have the knowledge and dedication to fight for your rights and achieve the compensation you deserve. Silversea Cruises is a privately held boutique luxury cruise line. Though headquartered in Monaco, Silversea Cruises has its base of operations in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Silversea Cruises owns and operates the following ships:
|Silver Cloud||Silver Wind|
|Silver Shadow||Silver Whisper|
|Silver Spirit||Silver Muse|
|Silver Explorer||Silver Galapagos|
Silversea Cruises retains experienced maritime lawyers to represent it against passengers who bring personal injury claims against the cruise line. Given Brais Brais Rusak’s background as an established maritime personal injury firm, our Silversea Cruise injury attorneys are well suited to fight against the cruise line’s lawyers in order to achieve the compensation our clients deserve.Are There Deadlines for Bringing a Claim?
Silversea’s ticket contract requires all injured passengers to provide written notice of a claim within six months and file a lawsuit within one year of the accident. Once you become a Brais Brais Rusak client, we make sure all the deadlines stated in the ticket are met.What Court Must my Injury Claim be Filed?
All personal injury lawsuits against Silversea Cruises must be filed in Federal Court located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. This is true no matter where the injured passenger is from or which port the cruise departed and returned.Get a Case Evaluation
Contact our Silverseas Cruises accident attorneys today at 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to fill out a form for a free evaluation. We will be happy to discuss your case and provide you with our initial evaluation free of charge.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?