Accident on an Oceania Cruise Ship?
Accident on an Oceana Cruise Ship? The Oceania Cruises accident attorneys of Brais Brais Rusak have represented injured passengers against cruise lines for years. Formed in 2002, Oceania Cruises was designed to offer luxury cruises. As such, the cruise ships are relatively small and do not offer the sort of thrill seeking activities other lines offer. In 2014, Oceania Cruises’ parent company Prestige Cruise Holdings, was purchased by Norwegian Cruise Line. Oceania Cruises owns the following ships:
|Regatta Class||Oceania Class|
Being a part of the Norwegian Cruise Line corporate family, Oceania Cruises has an in-house law division. These lawyers are skilled in defending maritime claims and protecting the company from having to pay claims to injured passengers. Our Oceania Cruises accident attorneys are experienced in dealing with the cruise lines attorneys and will fight for our clients so that the receive the compensation they deserve.Are There Deadlines for Bringing a Claim?
Oceania Cruises ticket contract requires an injured passenger to notify the cruise line in writing of a claim within six months and file a lawsuit within one year. Once you become a Brais Brais Rusak client, we make sure all the deadlines stated in the ticket are met.What Court Must my Injury Claim be Filed?
Oceania Cruises, like its parent company Norwegian Cruise Line, requires its injured passengers to file their personal injury lawsuits in the Federal court located in Miami, Florida. Our Oceania Cruises accident attorneys are very familiar with Federal court practices as we have litigated hundreds of cases in that forum.What Type of Personal Injury Claims Does Your Firm Handle?
Claims we handle include:
- Herniated spinal disks
- Fractured arms, legs, pelvis, skull
- Tendon and Ligament tears or separations
- Loss of eyesight
- Severed limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Miscarriages due to trauma
This is by no means an exhaustive list of the type of injuries we handle, but does represent the types of injuries we cover.Let Us Assess Your Case
If you have any questions about a potential personal injury claim, call our Oceania Cruises accident attorneys today at 1-800-499-0551 within the U.S., 305-416-2901 within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to fill out a free no obligation case evaluation form.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?