Admiralty Law Committee of The Florida Bar-Members
Keith Brais is a member of the Standing Committee for the Florida Bar. All members are appointed by the Florida Bar’s President-elect of that incoming year. The scope and function of the Admiralty Law Committee is to study and keep members of the Bar informed of recent developments in the field of admiralty law. The committee along with the Rules Committee reviews and studies the portions of the Federal Rules of Procedure and United States Code relating to admiralty matters. The committee also reviews local rules relating to admiralty matters in the various United States district courts in Florida. The committee may study and consider matters in the area of admiralty law and procedure as may be developed b y the committee or assigned by the president or Board of Governors and assist in developing continuing legal education courses for persons designated in admiralty law. The committee meets twice a year to discuss current topics of admiralty law facing Florida Lawyers.
The attorneys at the law firm of Brais Law Firm have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm , call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.
- “AV” Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyer 2008 - 2016
- Seventy-Years Collective Trial Experience
- Three U.S. Coast Guard Engineer Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Marine Engineering
- Florida Legal Elite
- Seven Years Aboard Offshore Oil Drilling & Exploration Rigs
- Maritime Law Association - Proctor Member
- Southeastern Admiratly Law Institute - Member & Lecturer
- Ft. Lauderdale Mariner’s Club - Member & Lecturer
- Reported Decisions