Cruise Ship Ticket Contract Lawyers
Cruise ship passenger ticket contracts are written by lawyers working for cruise ship companies to limit and in certain instances eliminate a cruise line’s liability in the event of injury or death of a cruise ship passenger accident victim. Having previously represented the cruise ship companies for nearly 20 years, the board certified maritime attorneys at the law firm of Brais Brais Rusak are in a unique position to help cruise ship passengers who have suffered personal injury, rape and sexual assault or death of a loved one while on board a cruise ship or shoreside while visiting a port of call. The cruise ship ticket contract attorneys with Brais Brais Rusak are familiar with exculpatory and adhesion language found within cruise ticket contracts. This specialized knowledge, helps the firm’s cruise passenger clients in their lawsuit against cruise lines.
Most cruise ship passengers don’t have the time or inclination to read their cruise passenger ticket contract. This may prove detrimental to an injured cruise passenger’s rights as these tickets contain restrictions affecting your ability to sue a cruise ship company. For example:
- Cruise ship tickets often require injured cruise passengers to provide notice of their accidents within 120 to 180 days.
- Along with the requirement to provide notice, cruise tickets often shorten the allowable time for cruise passengers to file suit against the cruise line to only one year from the date of an accident.
- Nearly every cruise ship company’s ticket designates the city and court in which they must be sued even if the passenger never visited that city during the cruise.
Missing these deadlines or filing suit in the wrong court can result in your case being dismissed. However, maritime law provides limited exceptions to these rules. The cruise ship ticket lawyers at Brais Brais Rusak know the restrictions contained within cruise ship ticket contracts and have vast experience litigating these provisions. If you are injured while on a cruise ship, you may be entitled to payment for your medical bills, future medical expenses, lost income, as well as pain and suffering.Help is a Click Away
The cruise ship ticket contract attorneys at Brais Brais Rusak have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may, call 1-800-499-0551 from within the U.S., 305-416-2901 from within the State of Florida, or click Contact Us to complete a free case evaluation form.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Injuries
- Cruise Ship Slip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Trip and Falls
- Cruise Ship Assault and Battery
- Cruise Ship Gangway Accidents
- Cruise Ship Tender Boat Accidents
- Cruise Ship Automatic Door Accidents
- Cruise Ship Ticket Contracts
- Cruise Ship Rape & Sexual Assaults
- Cruise Ship Child Molestation
- Cruise Ship Drownings & Pool Accidents
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Accidents
- Cruise Ship Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Passenger Disappearances
- Accident On A Carnival Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Celebrity Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Disney Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Holland America Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Accident On An Oceania Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Princess Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Accident On A Silversea Cruise Ship?