Attorney - Brais Law Firm
Michelle has concentrated in the area of plaintiffs’ civil trial practice since the beginning of her legal career. Her experience includes land-based and admiralty/maritime personal injury, wrongful death, and class action litigation. Michelle works closely with her clients and will always take the time to address their concerns and provide an honest assessment of their cases.
Michelle was co-lead counsel in a jury trial in Broward County resulting in one of the top 100 personal injury verdicts in Florida in the year 2017. She is fluent in Spanish.
State Court Admissions
Professional Membership & Activities
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 2012
- Florida International University – B.S., Business Administration, 2009