While Australia has more than 100 cruise ports along its coasts, some of the most popular cruise destinations in the country include:
- Airlie Beach
- Moreton Island
Some of Australia’s other port locations are Albany, Broome, Cooktown, Cowes, Diamond Island, Eden, Esperance, Fraser Island, Hamilton Island, Kubi Bay, Macquarie Island, Norfolk Island, Port Douglas, Port Hedland, Portland, Robe, and Yorkeys Knob.
While many Australian cruise passengers fly to the country to embark on tours around the country’s cities, beaches, and coral reefs, others cruise to Australia across open water.
In the United States, cruises to Australia depart from cities such as:
- Fort Lauderdale (Cunard Cruise Lines)
- Honolulu (Celebrity Cruises)
- New York (Cunard Cruise Lines and Princess Cruise Lines, among others)
- Los Angeles (Princess Cruise Lines and Oceania Cruises, among others)
- Miami (Seabourn Cruise Lines)
- San Diego (Holland America)
- San Francisco (Cunard Cruise Lines)