A maritime lawyer on our team at the Brais Law Firm have helped clients nationwide and around the world.
Whether your accident happened while you were in your home town, at another U.S. port, visiting or working in another country or were in international waters, our thorough understanding of maritime law as well as our reputation practically guarantees that that location will not be a problem if we are representing you. We don’t let anything hinder us from doing everything possible to successfully represent our client. See what our over 70 years of combined trial experience may do for your case.
The Attorneys with Brais Law Firm are Admitted to Practice Before the Following Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Given our experience and ethical integrity, the attorneys with Brais Law Firm are routinely granted permission by courts from other states to represent clients’ interests. If you have a case in a state not listed above, Brais Law Firm can still help you. The attorneys at the law firm of Brais Law Firm have the experience to protect your rights, the compassion to serve your needs, and the skill to obtain the compensation you deserve. To reach our lawyers you may click email the firm, call 800-499-0551 from within the U.S., Skype BraisLaw worldwide or click Contact Us to select and complete a form for a free evaluation of your case.