Working on a yacht can provide valuable opportunities for traveling while also presenting competitive pay, but the job can also be highly demanding and can result in injuries.
According to the American Bar Association, the most important factor to take into account when hiring an attorney is experience. We have extensive experience dealing with yacht crewmember injuries in the Miami area. Our founding partner, Attorney Keith Brais, is board-certified in maritime law and has even spent years as a maritime worker himself. This on the ground knowledge along with our team’s 70-plus years of combined trial experience means we know what it takes to fight and win cases on behalf of injured crewmembers like you.
Our case outcomes include:
- $500,000 crew member personal injury
- $340,000 crew member personal injury
- $200,500 yacht guest personal injury
- $167,500 crew member personal injury
- $1.29 million crew member personal injury
- $6.8 million crew member lifetime client payout